David Schwartz reflects on his years at Ridgefield Academy and how they prepared him for the road ahead.
K - 8 By Design
"Ridgefield Academy prepared me very well for high school at Greens Farms Academy - both in the classroom and on the field. I was able to take the advanced math class Algebra 2 as a freshman as well as Biology Honors. Señora Brooks prepared me very well for conversational Spanish that allowed me to fit right in with my Honors Spanish class."
- We understand that the foundation for life-long learning is established during the elementary and middle school years.
- RA students benefit greatly from the opportunity they & their parents have to choose the right high school at the right time.
- Children often need a change.
- K - 8 at RA allows for early and genuine leadership experiences and opportunities.
- The K - 8 environment allows students to experience age-appropriate activities and events in a safe environment, without the influence and distractions of high school.
- Your child will be known, valued, and given every opportunity to grow in a myriad of ways as he or she prepares for secondary school and life beyond our campus.
RA students are encouraged to find their true voice, empowered to advocate for themselves, and motivated to engage in the culture of their school and their community.
Ridgefield Academy has long since understood the intrinsic value of strong communication skills and confident public speaking.