Empowering Every Student.
Simply complete the form below to receive newsletters, invitations, and our admission viewbook. We look forward to speaking with you soon!
- Students and parents benefit tremendously from our unique K-8 school model.
- A recognition of the lifelong value in cultivating strong public speaking skills
- A focus on service learning and what it means to belong to a global community
- Innovative and engaging spaces - both in the classroom and across our 42 acres
- Graduates enjoy more than a 90% success rate when applying to their first or second choice of secondary schools
- Experienced faculty that have a passion for excellence and inspiring life-long learners
"The strengths of RA's program can be found on many different levels. I think it is the school's overall approach to curriculum development. Interweaving meaningful literature with verbal and artistic expression; expanding a history unit to include culture, art and science along with the core topic; relating Latin roots to English and foreign language vocabulary are all examples of how RA educates rather than teaches. From the first moment you meet the teaching staff, you realize they are there because they love to educate students."
~ RA Parent