MEDICAL & SPORTS FORMS
In addition to updating your contact and emergency information in the Patriot Portal, each student is also required to have a Health Assessment on file.
For information on immunization requirements, please refer to the Immunization Requirements Guide.
- CT Early Childhood Health Assessment Record (required for all Preschool students)
- CT Health Assessment Record (required for Kindergarten, Grade 6, and all new students)
- Acetaminophen/Ibuprofen Authorization Form (optional for Preschool-Grade 8)
Please note, children in grades 6-8 are required to complete the athletic participation question on the second page of the health assessment. (see image below)
Medications & Allergies
If your child requires medication to be administered by school personnel, please complete and submit the Authorization for the Administration of Medicine by School Personnel form below. Additionally, if your child has a severe allergy, you must complete the Severe Allergy Emergency Plan.
- Authorization for the Administration of Medicine by School Personnel (required only if medication is to be administered during school)
- Severe Allergy Emergency Plan (required only for students with severe allergies)
If you have questions about the completion of these forms, please contact the nurse's office at email@example.com