Box Tops for Education are found on brands such as: Papermate, Annie's, Land’O lakes, Nature Valley, General Mills, Green Giant, Hanes, Hefty, Kleenex, Motts, Cascadian Farm, Old El Paso, Pillsbury, Progresso, Scott, Yoplait, Ziploc and much, much, more. (Please visit boxtops4education.com for a complete listing; also a great resource for coupons on participating brands). Each Box Top is worth $0.10 to Ridgefield Academy. Big box stores (i.e. BJs, Sam’s Club) will also often have opportunities to clip bonus boxtops.
To submit, clip and enclose your Box Top labels in an envelope indicating your child(ren)’s first/last name and Blue or White Team (the RA team to which your child has been assigned). The team that wins most accumulated BoxTops will gain advantage in June’s Field Day. Many thanks to the numerous families already participating!
- At the Summit building front desk
- Inside Marcie Maguire's office in the Upper School
- Inside the double doors to the turf field in the Upper School.
Our first Box Tops deadline is October 31!
Receipts counted through program dates of September 7, 2018 - March 16, 2019.
Please note: You do not need to re-register your card if your school selection(s) remains the same as last year.
- Visit stopandshop.com and select Sign In at the top right to log into your online account.
- Once logged in, select My Account, then Manage My Account, followed by Rewards & Savings to select your school.
- If you do not have an online account, visit stopandshop.com and choose Register. Follow the prompts to create your online account. Once logged in, follow the instructions listed above.
- You will need your 13-digit Stop & Shop card number and Ridgefield Academy’s school ID: 07244; if you need assistance call 1-877-366-2668 (Option #1).
At the bottom of your Stop & Shop receipts, you'll see A+ School Rewards and a points total. You earn 1 point for every dollar spent. Please join the 75+ RA families already participating and sign up online today! Remember! If you supported RA last year, you do not need to register your card again!
Raise money for RA when you shop through Amazon's AmazonSmile program! Upon registering for this program, and designating Ridgefield Academy as your charity of choice, Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchase to Ridgefield Academy. The same merchandise, categories and prices shown on amazon.com are featured on smile.amazon.com. The only difference is the benefit of raising money for Ridgefield Academy or a charity of your choice.
- Go to smile.amazon.com, enter your email address and your existing Amazon password.
- On the proceeding screen, choose: Pick your own Charitable Organization and type: Ridgefield Academy Inc.
- All your Amazon wish lists, account settings, shipping/billing information, registries and Prime membership will be linked to your AmazonSmile account.
Once you have created a membership, add a bookmark to remember to shop through smile.amazon.com as any shopping done through amazon.com will not be credited to Ridgefield Academy. When you visit smile.amazon.com, you'll see Supporting: Ridgefield Academy in the upper left of the screen.
With Lands End School Rewards, you can help RA raise money when you purchase school uniforms through landsend.com.
- Go to landsend.com and select: School
- On the next screen, choose: Shop By School
- Type in the 9-digit number: 900051855 (Ridgefield Academy's preferred school number.)
- On the next screen, you will see the RA logo and school address
- Input the grade and gender of your child, select Save School (or alternately, select Shop Now) and start shopping!
Lands End will donate 3% cash-back to RA on our school's total uniform purchases.
- Go to www.globalschoolwear.com
- On the Find Your School page, please enter either your Partner School Code RIDG01 or search by school name and location. Please also select your student’s grade, gender and program type.
- The website will automatically apply logo requirements (or options) as determined by your school’s administrative team.
- Once you have identified a product for purchase, select your color, size, logo (if applicable), and quantity. After selecting Add to Cart, the items will be added to your shopping cart, and you will be prompted to either Continue Shopping or Checkout Now.
- If you have questions about sizing, click on the Size Chart link. If you still have questions after using our Size Chart, please call the toll-free customer service number below; our customer service team will be happy to assist.
- Upon placing your order, you will receive an email confirmation that your order has been received. Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email confirming ship date and tracking information. Please allow 10-12 business days from the time your order is placed for it to be delivered.
- Your order history will be stored in your account, and you can come back to the website anytime, 24/7, to place additional orders.
- For all customer service questions, please call 1.877.825.2860.
Tommy Hilfiger will donate 5% cash-back to RA on our school's total uniform purchases.