Simply complete the form below to receive newsletters, invitations, and our admission viewbook. We look forward to speaking with you soon!
- Children enjoy additional time to build confidence in a school that is PS-8 by design.
- Guided by its Center for Innovative Teaching and Learning, RA’s curriculum is comprehensive and meaningful to students’ lives.
- Beginning in preschool, each student finds the power of their voice through discussion, collaboration, and public speaking.
- Students are inspired and challenged to learn from skilled and versatile teachers who are equipped to teach in any scenario.
- Social and emotional well-being is supported in tandem with academic growth.
- Graduates are prepared for success in even the most challenging high school programs and beyond.
"The strengths of RA's program can be found on many different levels. I think it is the school's overall approach to curriculum development. Interweaving meaningful literature with verbal and artistic expression; expanding a history unit to include culture, art and science along with the core topic; relating Latin roots to English and foreign language vocabulary are all examples of how RA educates rather than teaches. From the first moment you meet the teaching staff, you realize they are there because they love to educate students."
~ RA Parent