Summer Program Policies
Fees are $425/session for those registering on or before May 4 and $450/session after May 4 (Week 3: $340/$360) and must be paid in full at registration. Extended hours are available by request and prior arrangement from 8:30am to 3:00pm at an additional fee of $16/hour. Fees for Extended Day (Before Care/After Care) are due at time of service.
Ridgefield Academy and Landmark Preschool is committed to operating summer programs in compliance with the prevailing guidance for camp programs established by applicable authorities. Summer programs may be modified to reflect the public health environment at the time, which may include, but are not limited to:
- requiring exclusion/testing of individuals with COVID symptoms
- wearing masks in some or all settings
- cohorting campers into small groups
- adjusting programs for weather
- eliminating or curtailing certain activities
Necessary health & safety changes will be communicated to all enrolled families on an ongoing basis and are subject to change. By enrolling my child in the summer program, I agree to abide by these policies.
Refunds & Withdrawals
Refunds will only be be granted if a child is out sick for 3 or more days and submits a note from a physician. Refunds are pro-rated for the portion of the program your child has attended. In the event of program changes and/or cancellations, partial refunds will be determined on a pro-rata basis.
If you find you must withdraw your child from camp, Ridgefield Academy/Landmark Preschool has the following refund policy.
- No attendee will be permitted to attend a summer program without a completed medical form.
- Children who are picked up after the scheduled dismissal time will incur a $15 late fee for every quarter hour (or portion thereof) per child.
- Ridgefield Academy/Landmark Preschool does not provide health or accident insurance. The parent/guardian assumes all charges incurred for medical treatment or property damages.
- If excessive behavior/disciplinary problems occur, we reserve the right to terminate placement in any of our summer programs.