Visit Ridgefield AcademyTOUR OUR CAMPUS AND LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR PROGRAM, COMMUNITY, AND CULTURE.
As helpful as it might be, our website can only give you a small sense of what RA is all about. We encourage you to visit our school. Meet our teachers, watch a classroom in action, see our students in the hallways, at lunch, in an art room, or at PE. Feel the energy and enthusiasm they bring to all that they do. The strength of our programs and the culture of kindness in our community is vibrant, and you will feel it best when visiting our campus.
- Students and parents benefit tremendously from our unique K-8 school model.
- A recognition of the lifelong value in cultivating strong public speaking skills
- A focus on service learning and what it means to belong to a global community
- Innovative and engaging spaces - both in the classroom and across our 42 acres
- Graduates enjoy more than a 90% success rate when applying to their first or second choice of secondary schools
- Experienced faculty that have a passion for excellence and inspiring life-long learners
"The strengths of RA's program can be found on many different levels. I think it is the school's overall approach to curriculum development. Interweaving meaningful literature with verbal and artistic expression; expanding a history unit to include culture, art and science along with the core topic; relating Latin roots to English and foreign language vocabulary are all examples of how RA educates rather than teaches. From the first moment you meet the teaching staff, you realize they are there because they love to educate students."
~ RA Parent