Visit Ridgefield AcademyTOUR OUR CAMPUS AND LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR PROGRAM, COMMUNITY, AND CULTURE.
As helpful as it might be, our website can only give you a small sense of what RA is all about. We encourage you to visit our school. Meet our teachers, watch a classroom in action, see our students in the hallways, at lunch, in an art room, or at PE. Feel the energy and enthusiasm they bring to all that they do. The strength of our programs and the culture of kindness in our community is vibrant, and you will feel it best when visiting our campus.
- Children enjoy additional time to build confidence in a school that is PS-8 by design.
- Guided by its Center for Innovative Teaching and Learning, RA’s curriculum is comprehensive and meaningful to students’ lives.
- Beginning in preschool, each student finds the power of their voice through discussion, collaboration, and public speaking.
- Students are inspired and challenged to learn from skilled and versatile teachers who are equipped to teach in any scenario.
- Social and emotional well-being is supported in tandem with academic growth.
- Graduates are prepared for success in even the most challenging high school programs and beyond.
"The strengths of RA's program can be found on many different levels. I think it is the school's overall approach to curriculum development. Interweaving meaningful literature with verbal and artistic expression; expanding a history unit to include culture, art and science along with the core topic; relating Latin roots to English and foreign language vocabulary are all examples of how RA educates rather than teaches. From the first moment you meet the teaching staff, you realize they are there because they love to educate students."
~ RA Parent